GUEST POST // AN AUTUMN ESCAPE by ELISE YETTON

posted on: October 11, 2011


"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree." -- Emily Bronte

anautumnretreat_pwguestpost_iartu

Craving an autumnal retreat in the colorful trees, just me and my love. Dressing up for fancy candlelit dinners for no one but ourselves! 

Outfit // SweaterSkirtClutchSocksBoots

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elise Yetton is a freelance writer, stylist, and blogger based out of Nashville, Tennessee. Thank you Elise!
Find her here: Pennyweight // Troubadour Vintage // Twitter // Pinterest 

7 comments:

  1. This is how the most ideal autumn should look and feel! I wouldn't take this outfit off till spring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I love chunky sweaters; that looks like such an amazing give away. I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um. love.


    that sweater is wonderful...all of it is. Shoot! I wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for having me Jennifer... this was such a fun post to pull together! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. she has thee most fabulous style :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to feel like this, but we just had a little hot streak here, so we're at the beach and pool this week back in sundresses and shorts.

    ReplyDelete

I ART U All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger